LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch - Marketing Assistant
Position assists the Marketing Director at LaCenterra with events, event promotion, marketing, graphic design and daily office duties. Able to work some evenings and weekends for special events is required.
Daily tasks include; but not limited to:
- Planning, coordination and execution of events. Secure vendors/entertainment/tenant participation, process invoices, etc. for events.
- General graphic design for website, advertising, marketing materials and events.
- Assist tenants with their current Marketing/PR plans. Contribute as needed with marketing opportunities and drive awareness in the community. Help to plan and attend bi-monthly tenant meetings.
- Maintain and update current listings on electronic directories.
- Upload content to website and make changes as needed.
- Create innovative social media postings on LaCenterra’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Assist in office duties such as: promotional mailings, event/grassroots distribution lists, organizing marketing materials, etc.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in marketing a plus.
- Excellent overall communication (phone, email, interpersonal, etc.)
- Flexible, resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Detail-oriented, creative and organized
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Ability to work some nights and weekends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
*Qualified candidates please submit your resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls! We will get back to you if your qualifications match our needs. Thanks!